Survival Server

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by _Ultima_, 11/6/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Management

_Ultima_ Management

As some of you know some kid is spamming the survival server with stuff he found on the internet.
    This morning he gained access to my OP account due a very lame bug in the authentication plugin and made himself OP.

Due this he has damaged the world alot.
    What him toke to destroy in 2 hours, toke me 10 seconds to recover tho.

The reset world date has been moved to a more early date.
    Expect the world reset in less than a week.

All persons who get the "The ban hammer has spoken", please write a unban appeal.
    This will not count as a appeal.

Edit:
    The kid told me that some other community paid him to do this because we are using their maps on lava survival. (witch i find funny because i made them all)
    Their lava server got hacked recently. (same hacker as on our lava server few months ago)

I don't know if the story about hiring is true but it seems he stopped his actions.
    pero_ciga likes this.
    • AmyRich7 New Member

this is major who did it
      • Lava OP

chrixter Lava OP

All my animals gone Bob the Iron Golem gone, well At least the reset day would be happening more soon.
      • joshhawaii Active member

Did he do any damage to the lava server?
        • Head OP
        • Lava OP

TooRisky Forum moderator

Ultima, they changed my password. I posted about it in Complain/Report.
      • I doubt the guy's telling the truth about being paid...his story sounds so..FAKE. I mean, what community would PAY someone to hack another community? And for a very stupid reason. A lot of lava survival servers use the same maps. :)
        • Management

_Ultima_ Management

No ;)

There are people that do that.
        In the end, he didnt get paid.
        jasbenavides likes this.
        • edtrud New Member

So you going to reset it to 1.3?
          • Management

_Ultima_ Management

1.3 isnt released yet.
          • edtrud New Member

Well not officially at least :D
            • Management

_Ultima_ Management

Even if i wanted to it isnt possible yet, the server doesnt accept 1.3 clients.
            • edtrud New Member

Oh I see. Hope the map will be better:)
              • Lava OP

BMXMINER Lava OP

you wouldnt happen to know what community if this is true ? i may have a friend who can do some damage not only to the server but to alot of other things ? let me know if you want pay back !
              • israphial Member

This sounds fishy to me. Ultima, can you release details? PM me? If this guy hacked you, thrn he knows your password. I don't know about you, but I think that this may have been the same person that hacked our lava server a while back. Temember, he(PinkiePie) said that he hacked us bevause we stole a server's maps? Same reason. Did this hacker use Bad Salt??
                • joshhawaii Active member

Isra PinkiePie wouldn't hack us again. These two hackers were entirely separate people. Also considering their we're two of them that decreases the change of it being pinkie pie even more. He used an authentication bug with the /login so he never read/got your password if he got into your account.
                  • Management

_Ultima_ Management

Simply putted, he bypassed the login.
                • Hey Ultima, this morning I tried to get on SMP, after I sent urban appeal and after you 'Unbanned' me but when I tried to get on SMP it still says 'The Ban Hammer Has Spoken'. Help?
                  P.S - I also cannot view the in game map.
                  • LikeTotallyGaby New Member

• Warren1001 Banned

This is from a long time ago... 1.3 is the update for Minecraft
                      Currently it's 1.2.5, its just a version number
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.